Followers

    More news

    Blog Archive

160 x 600 Ad Section

Blog Directories :

Mischa Poses Naked





Mischa Barton, picture courtesy of Cosmopolitan


Mischa's Body Over Time



Mischa Barton has got her kit off in an uber-raunchy spread for Cosmopolitan magazine.

In a topless shoot by photographer Roberto D'Este, the 23-year-old singleton reveals she's content with her shape.

"It's human nature to be self-critical, but it's possible to like the way you look. I'm happy now – I wouldn't change my body, and I couldn't anyway," the actress confessed.

Read the full interview in Cosmopolitan's May 'Body Confidence' issue.


Mischa Barton 06.06




Mischa Barton 12.05



There's barely a scrap of chub to be detected anywhere on her figure.


Mischa Barton 03.09



As for the mountain of scrutiny that she's faced about her bod over the years Mischa says: "Surely there are more important issues than if someone has cellulite? And I don’t understand the point of people looking for bad things.

"Why bother? I know it's human nature to want to pick on other people, but I find it a little shallow."













0 kommentarer:

My-Link

Labels