Followers

    More news

    Blog Archive

160 x 600 Ad Section

Blog Directories :

So why did Kelly Brook stop sunbathing topless? Blame Danny Cipriani


Her curves made her famous, but from now on Kelly Brook will be keeping them firmly under wraps.

The former glamour model has revealed that she no longer sunbathes topless - at the request of boyfriend Danny Cipriani.

‘Too many paparazzi and, anyway, Danny doesn’t like it,' she explains.


Looking good: Although slimmer than in her modelling days, Kelly Brook says she still has sugar in her tea and eats 'a few mouthfuls' of dessert

Looking good: Although slimmer than in her modelling days, Kelly Brook says she still has sugar in her tea and eats 'a few mouthfuls' of dessert

But despite baring her breasts in the past, Kelly says she doesn't feel it has stopped her from being taken seriously.

‘Maybe I have to work a little harder to be taken seriously, but I think that any woman who’s considered aesthetically pleasing struggles with that.’

In a revealing interview for Red magazine, Kelly also opens up about how she met rugby player Danny - who is eight years her junior.

The 29-year-old reveals she had no idea she was so much older than him, as he lied about his age.

'We look back and laugh,' she said. 'He says, “I’m so glad you gave me your number,” and I say, “I’m so glad you lied about your age”.’


Just a normal girl: Kelly reveals she enjoys nothing more than spending time at her farmhouse with boyfriend Danny Cipriani

Just a normal girl: Kelly reveals she enjoys nothing more than spending time at her farmhouse with boyfriend Danny Cipriani

And Kelly says that it was her who made the first move, after spotting 21-year-old Danny in a car park.

'I’d tagged along to a party with a friend. Danny and Dizzee Rascal were leaving just as I was arriving.

'He walked past me as we were getting out of the car, and then did a U-turn. I said to my friend, “He’s gorgeous – I have to give that man my phone number!” Which is something I never, ever do.'
Coupled up: Kelly and her boyfriend Danny Cipriani kissed and cuddled on the beach on Friday

Coupled up: Kelly and boyfriend Danny on a Caribbean holiday; at his request, she will no longer be sunbathing topless

And despite spending time in LA, she does not plan to lose her abundant curves.

‘I’m slimmer than I was in my modelling days, but I don’t aspire to be skinny. I have tea with two sugars.
Red

The full interview appears in the August issue of Red magazine, on sale today

'I don’t really deprive myself of anything, although I only eat a few mouthfuls of dessert. That’s my tip: a few mouthfuls is enough to satisfy the tastebuds.’

Kelly and Danny are often spotted on nights out in London, but they also spend time at her country home - and old farmhouse she has spent three years renovating.

‘Sometimes, it feels as if everything I do has a big circus about it,’ she says.

‘But at the farm, it’s different – it’s a great community. I have lovely neighbours and people are cool. With my boyfriend, we’ll go out to a show and get pictured doing that.

'But more usually, we chill out, go to the farm, I’ll go to Tesco and buy his favourite cereal, he’ll try to cook. Just mundane stuff, like any normal couple.’

Despite frequent rumours of a split and accusations their relationship was a publicity stunt, the couple are still going strong.

As well as taking several holidays together, Danny jetted to Colorado earlier this month to join Kelly on the set of her new movie Piranha 3-D.

But, Kelly says, she isn't making any plans to walk down the aisle just yet.

‘I don’t need validation from someone else,' she said. 'I don’t need a ring on my finger to feel loved. I love myself. I love my life.’
Kelly Brook and rugby player Danny Cipriani are pictured enjoying the heat wave in Wimbledon Village

Happy: Kelly and Danny househunt this week in Wimbledon

0 kommentarer:

My-Link

Labels